Complaint Review: Diet Zx

• Submitted: Fri, July 12, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2002

• Reported By:Taneyville MO
Diet Zx
7420 Clairmont Maisa Boulavard Sandiago,, California U.S.A.

Diet Zx ripoff never sent product Promised refund since Oct 2001 tricked and lied to us Sandiago California

On October 4,2001 I ordered the Diet ZX Pills. They never shipped them. I have been calling once or twice a month since January of 2002. The supervisor ROD promised me a refund that they charged to my credit card and I have never recieved it. Now, the phone number that appears on my credit card statment, it not a number that will reach them. It only will give me an address and E-Mail number. Which I'm sure that they will just trash before they even look at it, so I'm not even waisting me time and money to mail them anything. I'm just going sraight to the BBB.

Karla
Taneyville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2002 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-Zx/Sandiago-California-92111/Diet-Zx-ripoff-never-sent-product-Promised-refund-since-Oct-2001-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Sa-24493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet Zx