Complaint Review: Diet-zx by Vita Free-Manufact. for Vita Free.com Inc. SanDiegoCa.92111

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2001

• Reported By:Benson AZ.
Diet-zx by Vita Free-Manufact. for Vita Free.com Inc. SanDiegoCa.92111
5315 Lindbergh Lane Bell, CA. U.S.A.

Diet ZX RIP OFF - Their words are worthless!

I ordered Diet-zx am. and pm. tablets on 9-22-01, was charged on my account on 9-24-01. I called their phone three times in October to say I had not received my product. I only wanted one month worth, but for $55 I could have three months.

It was advised that I needed that much time for them to work properly, and if they didn't work by the end of that time, to send them back for a full refund. Well, I finally redeived them around the first of November, started taking them a week later, and arrived at the conclusion that they didn'nt work.

Today I finally got them on the phone after several days of trying, and asked for a refund. The lady on the phone was very rude, and said I had a guarantee only within 30 days.

Well what good is a good deal money wise if you can't use it for the full amount? So now I am stuck with a product I used a little over 30 days that doesn't work, and end up with product of 90 days for the price of 30.

I got ripped off once before by diet tablets and told the lady when I ordered, she said not to worry, they intended to be in this business a long time and there wouldn't be any problem with a refund if desired, but to try them first. So here I am stuck again. Never again!!!!!!!!!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Diet ZX

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-zx-by-Vita-Free-Manufact-for-Vita-Freecom-Inc-SanDiegoCa92111/Bell-CA-90201/Diet-ZX-RIP-OFF-Their-words-are-worthless-9564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet-zx by Vita Free-Manufact. for Vita Free.com Inc. SanDiegoCa.92111