receives

• Reported By:Breton, Alberta Canada
Diet zx
? , California U.S.A.

Diet ZX Ripoff. paid by credit card & never received the pills

On October 31/01, I saw their ad on TV so decided to try their "free" offer, giving them my credit card number. It is now Jan. 29/02 & all I have received is my bill!!! Their "free" offer came to the amount of $71.60 (U.S.) but I was billed for $116.47 (Canadian). I have tried phoning but all I get is the busy signal.

I would really appreciate getting my money back as I am a widow on a very small fixed income. I thought this would be cheaper than having to buy a new wardrobe. HA!

May
Breton, Alberta, Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Diet-zx/California/Diet-ZX-Ripoff-paid-by-credit-card-never-received-the-pills-12701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diet zx