Complaint Review: DietPatch

• Updated: Sun, September 12, 2004

• Reported By:Valley Springs California
www.DietPatch.com Nationwide U.S.A.

DietPatch ripoff Internet

I ordered the trail kit only on 8/5/04 on 8/17/04 sent e-mails called to cancel order # 262028 # MDP266280 and they wouldnot help was told to return the product which I never received and was told they would check and they never got back to me I call my CC and send notice to them to help correct this froud
on this account.

My CC was charged on Aug 4 $169.95 Aug 5 $2.95 which i never gave permission for them to charge my account for something I never received. Only thing I did get was the trail that I had asked for.

I feel this company is a big rip off to every one

Valley Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2004 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DietPatch/nationwide/DietPatch-ripoff-Internet-108009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DietPatch