Complaint Review: Dietpillusa

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2007

• Reported By:Key West Florida
Dietpillusa
1025 SW 59th St. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Dietpillusa Will not give you a chance to cancel, unscrupulous business practices ripoff Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Author of original report: dispute through credit card company is not working either

I received a bottle of Phenterthin in the mail without a single piece of paper explaining why. The return address only said Fulfillment Center Oklahoma City, OK. I received two more bottles very soon afterwards and still not a single piece of information and the same cryptic address so I went to the internet for assistance. I found a web site and sent a request for information to no avail. No address or phone number is included on their site, only information that you will not be credited for merchandise returned to wrong address. I am only now able to list their information because I disputed the $149 charge on my credit card and it is included in the fictional stack of papers they sent to my credit card company. I am not sure how I got signed up for this in the first place but they are not honest. They make it impossible to cancel or return the product.

Marcy
Key West, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2007 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dietpillusa/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109-4902/Dietpillusa-Will-not-give-you-a-chance-to-cancel-unscrupulous-business-practices-ripoff-O-257762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dietpillusa

dispute through credit card company is not working either

AUTHOR: Marcy - (U.S.A.)

nexgenlabsusa.com, pure energy, phenterthin, and other aliases has responded with documents that were never sent to me. They claim to have sent me all kinds of information listing contacts and information on how to cancel and I stand by my claim that I was never sent a single piece of paper from this sham of a company. They will not let me return the product. They never even had a company name nor a complete mailing address on the envelope. My only option now is to claim my card lost or stolen. How are they getting away with this?