Complaint Review: Digi Currency LLC

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: larry — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Digi Currency LLC
P O Box 1018 Freeland, Washington USA

Digi Currency LLC bitcoin, digi currency, money exchange, money exchanger, cash into coins, Freeland Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Lets make this right!

Digi Currency LLC

I found Digi Currency through a website called cashintocoins.com. Digi Currency is a money exchange service. They are supposed to exchange for me cash into Bitcoins.

I made two deposits! One by $40 Postal Money order 21758420507 dated 02/08/2014 and one by bank wire $30 on 02/20/14. Confirmation# 0390038991.

I’ve sent them an email March 3, 2014 about my deposits, this is their response the same day:

Your Order and Identification Documents have been received. We are in the process of verifying and confirming your deposit.

Once the deposit is received, we will proceed to send out your coins accompanied by another confirmation email.

That was the last I heard of them.  I am still waiting!

They use two emails: support@casintocoins.com and support@expresscoin.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digi-Currency-LLC/Freeland-Washington-98249/Digi-Currency-LLC-bitcoin-digi-currency-money-exchange-money-exchanger-cash-into-coin-1129881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digi Currency LLC

Lets make this right!

AUTHOR: Expresscoin - ()

Hello

I'm not sure what happened here, but lets make it right. We have found your Bank Wire in our system, and will immediately look into your $40 money order if you could provide us with a receipt / tracking number.

We're happy to either refund your money, or issue your Bitcoin! Let us know at the support email so we can get this out to you immediately.

Thanks!