Complaint Review: DigiExpress

• Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, July 18, 2011

• Reported By: NinjawthNoodles — Massachusetts USA
DigiExpress
122 Kerr Rd, Bldg 1, Suite 100 Kensington, Pennsylvania United States of America

DigiExpress Products and services paid for not rendered, slow response Kensington, Pennsylvania

I have done business with Digiexpress twice for my classic Ipod 160, once on the 19th of march with explicit instructions for repairs and an inquiry for a diagnosis while they're at it. Two weeks later I had to AGAIN contact them with regards to my repairs- they hadn't started. They then got my ion out in 1 week.

I got my ipod repaired save the click wheel assembly sticks, so I called them up for another repair with instructions to also replace the battery (it got wet and was not holding charge). No problem, they told me that it will be done promptly as requested.
I call 1 week later to check on it and they told me it needed more repairs than requested, that it's life was rather short and the motherboard thing needed replacement, also the hard drive. I told them not replace anything but the battery,  assuming they replaced the click wheel as they allege it was still under the manufactorers warranty.
I got it back on time, thought it odd that the battery would be replaced and not charged, plugged it in and called it a night. The next day I grab it to go and NOTHING. They charged me for repairs/replacement parts that never got put in. I am ashamed of this company, my twin could've fixed this but I wanted the professionals to do it.
I got cheated out of time and money by this company, they never did as requested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 04:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DigiExpress/Kensington-Pennsylvania-15068/DigiExpress-Products-and-services-paid-for-not-rendered-slow-response-Kensington-Penns-754333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DigiExpress