Complaint Review: DigiExpress

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: S.G. — New Straitsville Ohio United States of America
122 Kerr Rd Bldg 1 Suite 100 New Kensington, Pennsylvania United States of America

DigiExpress I paid, didnt recieve, recieved defective product, and you have a terrible business! Close your doors! Trouble! New Kensington, Pennsylvania

Terrible Service and liars!   I ordered a part on 12-18-2012(listed in stock). I paid extra for 2-3 day shipping. I didn't recieve the product after 8 days. I called 12-26-2012, told product was shipped that morning because it was on back order. I was never notified of this and they charged my bank account on the 20th! I was told then I would be getting a return on the shipping cost for this. The product came on the 29th. I fixed the ipod myself..had no problems on my part, BUT the product was defective! I had two large black dots on the LDC screen I ordered! I know this type of thing can happen..that is why I insured it. After the weekend was over, I contacted DigiExpress on Monday. I spoke with another woman, Karen, who informs me that I will not be getting my shipping back! I was so angry! I bought this part for my 12 yr old daughter for Christmas. She didn't have a "big" gift due to the unprofessional business of this company! Being angry, I had given myself 1 1/2 days to cool down. I just called the company back to to find out about return shipping and the refund of my product! I ended up buying my daughter another Ipod since hers was no longer able to use due to the installation process of prior screen being broken. They say no problem in returning my money..but I spoke with the same snotty woman, Karen. She was short, thinks she knows it all and I hope like he** the BBB puts this company OUT of business! False info..NOT #1 in product replacement! I wish I would've research the company, 100's of bad reviews! Lots of them about lying, stealing and not returning the money. I have taken pictures of the product, box it was shipped in (way too lg for screen) not protecting the screen they sent. I only want my money back and they say "try to be in 10days, but up to 30days". I have already contacted my lawyer on this matter. We are willing for follow ANYONE with a suit to put this company out of business! These type of people are why bad things happen!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DigiExpress/New-Kensington-Pennsylvania-15068/DigiExpress-I-paid-didnt-recieve-recieved-defective-product-and-you-have-a-terrible-bu-990084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DigiExpress