Complaint Review: DigiExpress

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Charles — Bristow Virginia United States of America
DigiExpress
122 Kerr Rd Bldg 1 suite 100, New Kensington, Pennsylvania United States of America

DigiExpress Sent wrong part for IPOD then wanted to charge me to send wrong item back. New Kensington, Pennsylvania

I ordered a replacement Glass for an IPOD Touch.  I paid for the item and for shipping.  I received a battery by mail.  The receipt for the purchase matches an order for the replacement Glass, not a battery.  I contacted DIgiExpress customer service.  At first, they told me to mail in the wrong item and they would replace it.  I said no, I would not pay for shipping whey they screwed up.  The response email from DigiExpress stated:  "Please include a copy of the shipping receipt with the battery and we will credit you up to $5.75 for shipping. Also we are covering the cost to ship the correct parts out to you."

I don't want a DigiExpres Credit- I want nothing more than to never have to order anything from these people again.

Warning- DO NOT order anything from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DigiExpress/New-Kensington-Pennsylvania-15068/DigiExpress-Sent-wrong-part-for-IPOD-then-wanted-to-charge-me-to-send-wrong-item-back-Ne-823560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DigiExpress