muscle

• Submitted: Tue, December 20, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Oscar — Mankato Minnesota United States of America
DigiExpress
122 Kerr Rd. Bldg 1, Suite 100 New Kensington, Pennsylvania United States of America

DigiExpress digiexpress.us Diagnosis Fee Fraudulent Charge, Very Slow Shipping New Kensington, Pennsylvania

I would warn against anybody paying the $25.00 diagnosis fee (and the 2-way shipping fees) with this company.   I believed in their success rate, did everything they requested, sent priority mail to them, received confirmation of receipt 4 days later.   4 days later I finally received a one sentence email stating that the phone cannot be repaired for less than the cost of a new one along with boilerplate about sending it back to them.   2 days after that I received notification that they shipped back to me, and then another 4 days later I received the phone back.   All in all I lost $48 dollars and 14 days without a phone based on what I believe are their inflated success rates.  The last time I emailed to ask if they had a tracking number for the package,  I politely expressed my disappointment with working with their company and received no response or acknowledgement of that disappointment.  All in all it was a bad experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DigiExpress/New-Kensington-Pennsylvania-15068/DigiExpress-digiexpressus-Diagnosis-Fee-Fraudulent-Charge-Very-Slow-Shipping-New-Kensin-812029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DigiExpress