Complaint Review: DigiExpress

• Updated: Thu, September 01, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Columbia Missouri United States of America
DigiExpress
122 Kerr Road New Kensington, Pennsylvania United States of America

DigiExpress Kept iPod for weeks, "fixed" screen had dead spots, can't scroll, can't open certain apps New Kensington, Pennsylvania

I dropped my iPod and the lower part of the screen cracked. I sent the iPod to DigiExpress. They sent a confirmation e-mail that they had received my iPod on August 4. When I spoke to them on the phone, they said it would take less than a week for them to repair my iPod and return it to me.

I just received my iPod nearly one month later on September 1. The screen is no longer cracked but there is a large area across the middle of the screen that is unresponsive. This means that I cannot open or move any of the second row of apps.

This shoddy repair job also makes scrolling very difficult. In addition, when I press certain areas, a different area of the screen responds--for instance, if I want to open one e-mail, it might open the next one down.

Whenever I would call, I rarely got an answer and was put on hold for almost an hour on two occassions before I hung up.

This whole experience has been incredibly frustrating and expensive. Now I am scared to return my iPod to get it fixed again--who knows how long they will keep it this time or whether my iPod will work at all when and if I do get it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DigiExpress/New-Kensington-Pennsylvania-65203/DigiExpress-Kept-iPod-for-weeks-fixed-screen-had-dead-spots-cant-scroll-cant-open-771879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DigiExpress