Complaint Review: DigiExpress

• Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: batslady — Washington
, Pennsylvania USA

DigiExpress They flat out stole my money and iPad Mini Pennsylvania

I sent my iPad mini in to DigiExpress to repair. They sent me a quote of 35$ ro repair a very small crack in the screen it only had a crack and abosolutly nothing else was wrong with it. Then they gave me a 215$ bill and asked me to approve the repair. I did not agree to pay, and told them to return it without repairing it. I then recived a black iPad Mini...Mine was white!!! AND, this iPad did not even turn on!! What the heck???? Then I noticed that they charged my card for the 215 the another 125.34 for shipping!!!

I contacted DigiExpress and they said that they did nothing wrong. Like heck you did'nt !!I called the police and they told me to contact the FBI. If you have had DigiExpress steal from you or scam you, I reccomend you report them to the FBI. Save all your e-mails and any bank statements that have charges applied by this scamming company. The FBI requested all those documents from me. They said that kind of evidence is very importatnt. My bank reversed the transaction after seing my emails telling DigiExpress not to repair the device. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DON'T USE THIS DIGIEXPRESS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DigiExpress/Pennsylvania/DigiExpress-They-flat-out-stole-my-money-and-iPad-Mini-Pennsylvania-1116272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DigiExpress