Complaint Review: DigiExpress

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: meb1983 — Township of Washington New Jersey United States of America
555 Pittsburgh Mills Circle, Taremtum, Pennsylvania 15884 Internet United States of America

DigiExpress Complete Ripoff for Ipod Repair Internet

I sent my Ipod to DigiExpress to get repaired. It was sent back to me with the issues fixed, but with new problems.

I contacted them and they said I could send it back to them (I would have to pay for the shipping). However considering the issues were caused by what they did I thought they should pay for the shipping. (plus I had already paid them to "repair" my ipod)

When I then discovered my Ipod would no longer even charge! I contacted them again with the newest issue (along with the others they created) I was told I could send it back to them. NOT to get repaired, they would remove whatever they added, and return my ipod. Not once did they offer to take it back so they could FIX the issues.

So basically I was charged $50+ for them to completely break my ipod touch!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DigiExpress/internet/DigiExpress-Complete-Ripoff-for-Ipod-Repair-Internet-891462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DigiExpress