Complaint Review: DigiExpress

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 19, 2012

• Reported By: James — LaVergne Tennessee United States of America
122 Kerr Rd. Bldg 1, Suite 100 New Kensington, PA Internet United States of America

DigiExpress digiexpress Battery replacement did not happen, still was charged $50.00!!!! Internet, Internet

My Ipod Classic was showing signs of a battery that was dying. It would play less and less on a charge. So I bought a new battery thinking "How hard can it be to replace the battery??" Well, I learned very quick that I couldn't do it! So I found Digiexpress online. At last,,,somebody could replace the battery. So I sent my Ipod in to them. I NEVER got a notification that my ipod had been received as they said I would and the "repair" took twice as long. When I got my Ipod back, I was amazed that they had changed the battery without ever even damaging the unit. Then I charged it overnight just to make sure that the battery would be full.

Imagine my surprise when I went to play it and it lasted a whopping 30 minutes... So I called them and they said they would do a "Free diagnostic" for me. I never heard back so I emailed them... This time, they emailed me a bunch of abstract web addresses that would "assess the true battery life" of my Ipod... They never worked and my Ipod is still useless. If this happens to you, save yourself a headache and find somebody else to repair it

LaVergne, TN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DigiExpress/internet/DigiExpress-digiexpress-Battery-replacement-did-not-happen-still-was-charged-5000-I-871075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DigiExpress