Complaint Review: Digiarty

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: Gwaredd — Whitewater Wisconsin
Digiarty
, Select State/Province USA

Digiarty Avangate No support, software malfunctions. Avangate is headquartered in Amsterdam Internet

I purchased "MacX Video Converter Pro" from a company called Digiarty Software, Inc. It installed OK and I used the trial period from awhile to see if it worked. Since it seem to do what I wanted it to do I decided to purchase the product. However, after a few days I kept getting a message stating that my "YouTube engine was out of date." I cliked OK thinking that I would be taken to their site where I could obtain a fix. No such luck. I was take to thier original site that only gave one the "oppotunity" to repurchase the product. There are no "fixes." Next, I e-mailed support three times to inquire about this problem. No response. On thier website they states that: "Due to superior quality and service..." and "For us, the greatest satisfaction from customers is our primary concern." Sure!

I did some research on this company and discovered that they market thier "products" through a company called "Avengate" located in Amsterdam. Avengate is a conduit for develpers to market thier products. When one goes to the Digiarty website it looks exactly like a MAC software site but I'm very suspicious of this since on a real MAC software site there is no problem in receiving a response if one has a technical issue.

I would avoid this company like the plague. If one expects "support" forget it as I believe it's a bait and switch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digiarty/Select-StateProvince/Digiarty-Avangate-No-support-software-malfunctions-Avangate-is-headquartered-in-Amsterd-1077719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digiarty