Complaint Review: Digichex Or [email protected]

• Updated: Sat, July 05, 2003

• Reported By:Powell Tennessee
Digichex Or [email protected]
www.usresellers.us Internet U.S.A.

Digichex Or [email protected] ripoff I paid $79 work process for ups/fedex-has been several weeks- I want my $ back asap fraudulent ripoff business Internet

I had sought out a job that I could do at home. I found this site where I could do refund processing for ups and fedex. I was charged $79 and was told I would receive a pkg to get me started over the internet.

It has been over 3 weeks now and they will not answer my emails to them or any phone calls. I even faxed them a letter stating my complaint.

This company is a rip-off and I do not want to do business with them, I want my $79 back asap. I am a single mother with two children and I don't have money to throw away.

If there is anything I can do to speed up this refund or someone to call, please let me know. I will be filing a report with the BBB and anyone else I can think of. Please call with any advice.

Tracie
Powell, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2003 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digichex-Or-Custservusresellersus/internet/Digichex-Or-Custservusresellersus-ripoff-I-paid-79-work-process-for-upsfedex-has-been-62794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digichex Or [email protected]