Complaint Review: Digiexpress Ipod repair

• Updated: Wed, December 22, 2010

• Reported By: ted — Guilford Connecticut United States of America
Digiexpress Ipod repair
122 Kerr Rd New Kensington, Pennsylvania United States of America

Digiexpress Ipod repair Repair gone bad and deny it New Kensington, Pennsylvania

Sent my daughters Ipod Touch for repair, simply the home button was hard to press so I sent it to be replaces as I did not want to open the Ipod. Digiexpress quickly turned around the Ipod with new home button, but when I received it the wif no longer functioned. I immediately contacted them and they said send it back. I incurred another shipping cost and shipped it back.

I did not hear back from them for over a week and did not respond to my email. Finally they sent me an email saying it will now cost another $150 to repair, remember it was fully functionalbefore they opened it. They claim that I must have dropped it of something, that didn't happen. This Ipod was well cared for, screen protected and case since I first gave it to my daughter. There customer service was horrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2010 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digiexpress-Ipod-repair/New-Kensington-Pennsylvania-/Digiexpress-Ipod-repair-Repair-gone-bad-and-deny-it-New-Kensington-Pennsylvania-674379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digiexpress Ipod repair