Complaint Review: Digiexpress

• Reported By: JustanAubie — Alabaster Alabama United States of America
Digiexpress
122 Kerr Rd New Kensington, Pennsylvania United States of America

Digiexpress Paid $90, took a month, same probem New Kensington, Pennsylvania

The wifi in my iphone quit working. I found his company online and called them. Were very helpful when taking my order. Took a few days before they send me a report that I need a new battery. This should have tipped me off because it's not related to the wifi. I ask what a new battery has to do with the wifi. Lo and behold I get a "second" evaluation. Turns out they this time must have actually looked at it and told me I need a new wifi receiver and sim card holder.

At this point I accept that I was an idiot. I'm thinking although cannot prove that your "misc. item" needs a new battery is the standard diagnosis with these people.

It's now a month later and still no word. I email again and this time they are so sorry for the delay, that this is their busy season and things are behind. They assure me an email will be forthcoming the following Monday from the technician and that they will expedite my repair. No email. Got a standard shipping email Thursday and got it on Saturday. Still has the same problem.

So now I am out $90 for essentially storing my phone for a month. No reply to my emails since then and will not answer the phone nor return my calls.

Caveat Emptor my friend

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digiexpress/New-Kensington-Pennsylvania-15068/Digiexpress-Paid-90-took-a-month-same-probem-New-Kensington-Pennsylvania-709841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digiexpress