Complaint Review: Digiexpress

• Reported By: Jon — Milton West Virginia United States of America
Digiexpress
122 Kerr Rd. Internet United States of America

Digiexpress ANOTHER UNHAPPY CUSTOMER THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED!!! Internet

*Author of original report: Now I get an update.

Digiexpress has a very professional website, but thats all they have. I sent my itouch to them on 1-17-11 and paid $28.75 for diagnostics. I also sent them $39.99 on 2-2-11 for an LCD screen. Each week I have been told they are shipping it to me and each week I'm disapointed again. Now theres no responce from them what so ever. No email, and no responce to voice mail. Sure you can't please all of your customers, but take money and devices from them and not respond? I believe that I have been scammed out of $68.74 and my itouch. My next step is to file with the small claims and hope for the best.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digiexpress/internet/Digiexpress-ANOTHER-UNHAPPY-CUSTOMER-THAT-HAS-BEEN-SCAMMED-Internet-702103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digiexpress

Now I get an update.

AUTHOR: 5150 - (United States of America)

After filing this report Digiexpress has sent me a new email stating the following: They sincerely apologize for the delay but on closer inspection they have found a "new" problem with my itouch. I paid $25 for a diagnostics that said I needed a new LCD screen, I paid $39.99 for a new LCD screen, waited 4 weeks and now I'm being told its not the LCD but the logic board. If I pay $150 they can fix it in 14 to 28 business days? They are also saying that I can have my itouch returned and the money for any parts refunded. This is the option I am asking for them to do. I will report back as soon I get my itouch back or if any other surprises arise.