- Report: #1086574
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Digimedia Ltd
Digimedia LtdVilla Seminia 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Malta Nationwide Malta
Fortune Room Casino ,Digimedia Ltd Fortune Lounge Group, more precise, The MISFORTUNE of reaching 16 000 euros balance at Fortune Room Casino Gzira Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Next I will describe my experience with this casino and you'll conclude by yourself if Fortune Room Casino is trustfull or not:
1. In april 2013, using Neteller, I made my first deposit at Fortune Room Casino, after making 100 euros deposit on which I get 100 euros bonus.It was a lucky day for me playing slots, I reached a balance of aproximatelly 3000 euros and I also acomplished wager requirements imposed by casino.
2. Before my first withdrawal request I also played sporadically to a balance of 2500 euros.
3. On 8 august I decided to request a payout of 1000 euros, Fortune Room Casino requested for verification purpose copy of ID, bill, and copy of my credit card if I deposit through it. I sent them the requested documents, even the copy of the front of my credit card.
4. On August 9 they alert me that the withdrawal was processed, but it wasn't, in fact was reversed back to my balance. [continued below]....
5. I request another payout of 1500 euros and on September 4, I receive the same e-mail, my transaction was processed but in fact was reversed too. If I remember right I asked them why are transactions reversed and why my documents were not verified yet.
6. On September 5 they email me and request :
“* A picture of you with your ID or passport next to your face
* Proof of how you fund your Neteller account
* A copy of your utility bill, official address verification that is not more than three (3) months old – water or Light bill”
In the same day I sent to them the requested documents and a printscreen of my Neteller account showing a detailed transaction of my credit card on Neteller.
7. On September 6 they email me again and request :
“* A copy of the front and back of your card ending ****
* Notarized copies of the front and back of your ID “
I sent the requested documents on September 12.
8. This time I thought that was all, beeing relaxed, on September 17 I started playing some slots again. In a few minutes I reached a balance of 16 000 euros (1920 euros on HappyNewYear slots + 12162 euros on Buffet Bonanza)
9. Next day I am contacted by Katharina (member of the VIP Relationship Team of the Fortune Lounge Group of Online Casinos ), she wanted to double check my details to call me to congratulate and also she warned me that the Security Department is still waiting:
“* The notarized identification document
* The notarized back of the following credit card, ending: ****
* Screenshot of your NETeller account which shows the funding with your credit card, ending: *** “
Documents which I sent, except the notharized back of my credit card that wasn't requested before.
10. Next day I am trying to call them on their numbers to request a conversation with Katharina, none of those numbers worked so I decided to contact live support regarding this.The operator said that Katharina will try to call me again and the Security Department will email me regarding their last e-mail to me.
11. On September 19 Katharina informed me by e-mail next:
Many thanks for your reply.
Please be informed that your Fortune Room casino account has been locked by our Player Security Department and it will not be unlocked.We hereby are referring to number 3 in our Terms & Conditions as follows:
We may impose any limits or conditions that we, in our sole discretion, deem fit on any persons who open or attempt to open Accounts at the Casino where such Accounts originate from enviroments were computers are, or the enviromen is shared”
I was socked after this e-mail.
By now I sent them all documents they requested during a long time period and everything seemed to be ok. I wasn't disturbed by the fact they are so meticulous and requested documents in stages and not all in a single shot, it's their decision and I respect it.
But closing my account, with such a balance, imposing an extremely ridiculous reason it's not a way to stay on the market and I would like you all think twice before making a deposit on Fortune Room Casino
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digimedia-Ltd/nationwide/Fortune-Room-Casino-Digimedia-Ltd-Fortune-Lounge-Group-more-precise-The-MISFORTUNE-of-1086574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.