Complaint Review: Digis Internet

• Reported By:Orem Utah
Digis Internet
digis.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Digis Internet Unfair Crappy Internet Service Lehi Utah

I have had Digis Internet for 6 months and it has been a nightmare the entire time. I have been searching for another provider for months now and hope I am not stuck with them.

Digis advertises amazing speeds for a cheap price. I agree with the other complaints that have been logged, but I have a new one I want to express. I am paying for the 7mb plan which is an additional $10/month. I was excited to move up from the 5mb plan because that plan was too slow. I was actually only getting about 1.5-2mb. I never saw 5mb during that time. I upped my service and I have monitored the speeds almost every day and kept a log of the speed. On average it was 3mb/sec, never once did I see it more than 4mb/sec. I then proceeded to call in and ask why I wasn't getting faster speeds. They gave me lame ass excuses about this and that and they wouldn't answer my questions. They finally transferred me to their technical team and I asked the same questions, they very bluntly said that the 7mb plan is actually just a 5mb plan and that I shouldn't expect speeds that fast. I was furious. What crap!

Beware of Digis Internet! Avoid this company until they provide truthful services. Don't tolerate crap services or it will continue.

Internet user
Orem, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digis-Internet/nationwide/Digis-Internet-Unfair-Crappy-Internet-Service-Lehi-Utah-416227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digis Internet