Complaint Review: Digital Audio 2000

• Reported By:Toledo WA
Digital Audio 2000
Longview, Washington U.S.A.

Scammed at the Mall

These two causasion males pulled up to my car while I was listening to my radio in the car. They were driving a blueish green Lincoln Navigator, said it was their bosses. They told me about a miss-order and they had extra speakers. They said that this has happened before and their boss would just get the speakers. Then they asked me what I was willing to pay for them, they just wanted some party cash. I was shocked. I said that I was in college and only had $50 in my checking account. In reality I have close to $3000. Good thing I didm't tell them that. I told them they had to come with me to my bank to clear out my checking account. I made a big deal out of it. Maybe my bank has some security cameras on the parking lot. I'll have to check that out. Everybody is right this has to stop now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Audio-2000/Longview-Washington-98591/Scammed-at-the-Mall-6156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Audio 2000