Complaint Review: Digital Audio 2003 Pro-series III

• Updated: Sun, June 27, 2004

• Reported By:Paramount California
Digital Audio 2003 Pro-series III
Lakewood, California U.S.A.

Digital Audio 2003 Pro-series III ripoff - tried to sell me a surround sound speaker system for $300 Lakewood California

Ripoff artists tried to sucker me again! Two white guys in a white truck and sometimes a white van that I have bumped into at least 4 times in the last 10 years in the Lakewood, CA area. This time it was a Digital Audio 2003 Pro-Series III surround sound system. A friend of mine paid $300 for them and I turned down the offer because I've seen these guys before selling all kinds of crap electronic equipment in the Lakewood, CA area.

I checked the internet when I got home and discovered ripoffreport.com which I am very glad to see now exists. My friend then tried to sell them to his neighbor who quickly checked the internet also and found the same scam happening on Ebay.com! I am going to inform Ebay.com of this scam right after I finish typing this here! It makes you paranoid!

Richard
Paramount, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2004 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Audio-2003-Pro-series-III/Lakewood-California-90715/Digital-Audio-2003-Pro-series-III-ripoff-tried-to-sell-me-a-surround-sound-speaker-syste-96675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Audio 2003 Pro-series III