Complaint Review: Digital Depot Online

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Daisy Mae — Tampa Florida United States of America
Digital Depot Online
6605 20th Avenue Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Digital Depot Online Did not refund the difference between original order and exchange Brooklyn, New York

I was talked into buying more expensive lenses than what I originally wanted. After receiving the lenses, I did not want them and called to exchange them. Long story short, once they have your money you will NEVER see it again.  After 8 weeks I finally got the lenses I had originally wanted but they did not refund the difference (about $500).  The customer service rep, Bashoos, said the price listed on their web site was for the Nikon 35mm camera and not the Nikon digital camera.  Although I could have bought  the digital lens on Amazon for $20 more than their "35mm price".

When I mentioned to Bashoos that I should have researched their reviews before buying from them, he became very agitated.  When I told him I was going to write a review on ripoffreport.com he threatened me by saying..."I wouldn't do that if I were you".  When I asked him what he meant, he just repeated himself.

DIGITAL DEPOT ONLINE has to be the biggest scam on the internet!  If their calls are really recorded as they say, a class action suite would have a ball with this one!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Depot-Online/Brooklyn-New-York-11204/Digital-Depot-Online-Did-not-refund-the-difference-between-original-order-and-exchange-Br-999760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Depot Online