Complaint Review: Digital Depot Online

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: RAEntp — Carthage Missouri United States of America
Digital Depot Online
6605 20th Ave Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Digital Depot Online The Camera Shop Bait and switch tactics-rude and threatening behavior Brooklyn, New York

Typical "BAIT and SWITCH" morons at this website do not patronize at any cost, I fell for it and have been sorry for it has turned out to be the worst online transaction I have ever had the privilege to be involved in. Watch for the automatic "shipping insurance" added to your order because they won't tell you or in my case he lied outright when I reminded him the balance due was $180 and he agreed but then charged me $217.  After waiting 2 weeks to receive my "Special Discounted package it turns out they sent me an "upgraded" Nikon Zoom Telephoto AF Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Autofocus Lens FOR DIGITAL of course this lens is not compatible with the Nikon D5100.

In dealing with the so-called "Salesman" Andy Barnett he promised he would exchange the lenses and overnight the new one and reimburse the shipping when I provided a tracking number after shipping the incorrect lens back to them, of course I didn't receive the lens as promised, and after reading all of the complaints I am beginning to think I never will......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Depot-Online/Brooklyn-New-York-11204/Digital-Depot-Online-The-Camera-Shop-Bait-and-switch-tactics-rude-and-threatening-behavior-929009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Depot Online