Complaint Review: Digital Depot Online

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Beth — Blythewood South Carolina United States of America
Digital Depot Online
6605 20th Avenue Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Digital Depot Online The Camera Shop or TCS RIPOFF COMPANY - BAIT AND SWITCH - LIARS! Brooklyn, New York

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. This company is no one you don't want to deal with.  I made an order on Black Friday.  They told me I ordered the wrong lens for the camera I ordered.  Told them I wanted the 18X200mm lens for the D90 and they said Nikon didn't make this size lens for D90 and that I must have read my information incorrectly, this lens is only made for 35mm, not digital. When I called them back (because camera never arrived) they called me a F------ B---- and have hung up on me multiple times.

I requested a copy of my original recorded conversation with them but not sure I'll ever receive it.  I have made a claim with Visa and have informed Visa that they are fraudulent (they are doing a full investigation).   I called the Attorney General in NY and have made a claim online.  If you have also been ripped off by this company, please go online to: www.ag.ny.gov and search Online Complaint and fill out/submit complaint form.  Make sure to write a complaint on this site, also, so others might not get ripped off and to assure a complaint was made.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Depot-Online/Brooklyn-New-York-11204/Digital-Depot-Online-The-Camera-Shop-or-TCS-RIPOFF-COMPANY-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-LIARS-Br-978272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Depot Online