Complaint Review: Digital Depot Online

• Reported By: jrohlo — Swanton Ohio United States of America
Digital Depot Online
Internet, California United States of America

Digital Depot Online Not what they advertise Internet, California

Please research this company before you make your purchase. I ordered a Nikon D3200 camera for $387 from them. They called the next day and I missed the call so I returned the call.

They wanted to let me know that the camera I ordered was not a US version and it did not come with a battery or memory card. but I could purchase them for a significantly higher price or I could get a D3100 (the older model) for $500+ but it was just as good as the 3200 just less megapixals.

I would not recommend this company if you can even call them a company to anyone.

I did tell them to cancel my order that comes with a 15% cancelation fee.

call them and make sure you have all your ducks in a row and know what you are ordering.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Depot-Online/Internet-California-/Digital-Depot-Online-Not-what-they-advertise-Internet-California-986693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Depot Online