Complaint Review: Digital Depot Online

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 24, 2012

• Reported By: Jim — Friendsville Tennessee United States of America
Digital Depot Online

Digital Depot Online Got scammed. Bait & Switch. They tried to get me to upgrade from the junk they advertised. Internet

I ordered a Nikon Lens for $388.55 from Digital Connection Online.  After I had provided all of my credit information I received a call from a salesman.  He said, "the lens you bought won't work on your camera.  It is a Japanese version made out of plastic.  You need the real Nikon lens for $699.99".  I said please cancel my order.  He then tried to sell me a Sigma lens and all of it's virtues.  I cancelled my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Depot-Online/internet/Digital-Depot-Online-Got-scammed-Bait-Switch-They-tried-to-get-me-to-upgrade-from-t-844169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Depot Online