Complaint Review: Digital Depot Online

• Updated: Tue, January 17, 2012

• Reported By: temeriau — SAN FRANCISCO California United States of America
Digital Depot Online
http://www.digitaldepotonline.com/ Internet United States of America

Digital Depot Online I have ordered a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 Digital Camera at the beginning of December 2011. I received an email saying by the time my order arrived to the shipment department, there was no more camera Internet, Internet

I have ordered a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 Digital Camera at the beginning of December 2011. I received an email saying by the time my order arrived to the shipment department, there was no more camera left in the inventory and I have to wait for 1 to 2 weeks to get the camera. Today, 17th of January, 2012, I have not received any update on my purchase. I sent 3 emails, asking an update. I called them yesterday, wait for 20 minutes on the "not-free" line to hear that they cannot contact the right person and I have to call back the following day. Today, I wait again for 20 minutes and they told me that I'll have to wait for 3 to 4 weeks to get the camera and I should cancel. The people that I talk to, were not nice at all on the phone and by the way, the camera does not appear as "out of stock" on their website, but the price is higher than my original purchase. So it looks like they just dont want to sell me this camera at the original price...

I'll buy my camera somewhere else, but I truly hope to get reimbursed. Since I have read the complaints about the website, I am a little scared now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Depot-Online/internet/Digital-Depot-Online-I-have-ordered-a-Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-FZ40-Digital-Camera-at-the-begi-824096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Depot Online