Complaint Review: Digital Depot Online

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: Neal — Holland Michigan United States of America
Digital Depot Online

Digital Depot Online Rude rip off artists at their best, Internet

So, I just read about a 'customer' of Digital Depot Online who was ripped off and treated incredibly rude and Digital Depot Online responded by telling him they were super customer friendly and wonderful people.  I couldn't take it, I had to sign up and respond -  I am currently in a dispute with Digital Depot Online over inferior products shipped to me, credits not being received and shipping delays.

I kick myself everytime I think about making the decision to go with them which began with a bait and switch offer on a Canon pro camera.  - The WORST part of the whole experience is how  I have been treated; repeatedly - promised information and emails and they were never received, told I was obnoxious, rude, threatening, etc.  Believe me, I am not and I wasn't.  I finally resorted to having my staff members listen on the line so I had witnesses to what was going on.  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS 'COMPANY'.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Depot-Online/internet/Digital-Depot-Online-Rude-rip-off-artists-at-their-best-Internet-850746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Depot Online