Complaint Review: Digital Diamond Market

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: E thel — Delco North Carolina
Digital Diamond Market
, Florida United States of America

Digital Diamond Market Charged 4179.99 FOR SPYWARE on my computer that I never ordered,Said they collected the money but would not tel me who so I could get my monry back. Florida

A charge of $179.99 was made to my credit card.By Digital Diamond Market. Leaving only the Phone#1-888-980-5702. When I called them,they said they collected the money for another company ,but could not give me the name so I could get my money back. My card co. called them and only got the report that it was for spyware. But no name.So I,m stuck   with $179.99 And no way to try and get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Diamond-Market/-Florida-/Digital-Diamond-Market-Charged-417999-FOR-SPYWARE-on-my-computer-that-I-never-orderedSa-1046976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Diamond Market