Complaint Review: Digital Elixir Studios, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Fred — cary North Carolina USA
Digital Elixir Studios, Inc.
141 Aspenridge Drive Holly Springs, NC 27540 Holly Springs, North Carolina United States of America

Digital Elixir Studios, Inc. Mark DiGiacomo WARNING! Digital Elixir Studios & Mark DiGiacomo are SCAMS, MAJOR FRAUD, JOKE, RIPOFFS! Holly Springs, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: False & Untrue Statement

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This review is 100% fictitious. Please disregard.

I hired Mark DiGiacomo and his company Digital Elixir Studios, Inc. and thats when the nightmares began. I gave him $10000.00 at contract signing to start my new digital project. From that date forward he began to not return his phone calls, emails. I began to worry as my project completion date was nearing with no correspondence from Mark. I began to seek the advice of my attorney to go after my money. Mark never appeared in court and came to find out has many law suites against him and is SCAM company. He has taken me for $10000.00 and I have nothing to show for it. I should have known better and feel stupid for trusting him and I will continue to voice my rights and WARN as many innocent people as I can all over the web to give them the chance to run from Mark and his SCAMS. Search Google you will find more negative reviews on his business!

Mark DiGiacomo have numerous RIPOFF Report filed against them you can also visit the Fight Back Website:
.....com">www.DigitalElixirStudiosSUCK.com and they have tons of reported reviews against the owner and this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2011 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Elixir-Studios-Inc/Holly-Springs-North-Carolina-27540/Digital-Elixir-Studios-Inc-Mark-DiGiacomo-WARNING-Digital-Elixir-Studios-Mark-DiGiaco-748906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Elixir Studios, Inc.

False & Untrue Statement

AUTHOR: DM - (United States of America)

I previously posted the above defamatory statement regarding Digital Elixir Studios, Inc. and/or Mark DiGiacomo on 7-4-11. I publicly retract this statement and apologize to Digital Elixir Studios, Inc. and Mark DiGiacomo for this untrue unnecessary post.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This review is 100% fictitious. Please disregard.

AUTHOR: mdd - (United States of America)

This individual, a Mr. Dan McLaughlin, has never worked or been affiliated with Digital Elixir Studios, Inc. in any way shape or form, neither professionally nor legally. He is a paint contractor whom I personally considered hiring in Holly Springs, NC, but whom I chose not to hire due to dubious behavior and disturbing unprofessionalism.

Disregard his irate, 100% fictitious libel and defamation on my person as well as my business, as it is pure fantasy, and based on being rejected for a minor interior paint job. The extreme nature of his libelous fiction should tell you something about the reliability of this individual to comment on anything.  With a simple search, you will see that Digital Elixir Studios and my person have ZERO negative comments or reviews online prior to July 3rd-4th 2011, when this individual began frantically lying online all at once, apparently using different aliases on sites.

Mark DiGiacomo
President, Digital Elixir Studios, Inc.