Complaint Review: Digital Juice

• Reported By: Mark R — Oregon
Digital Juice
Internet USA

Digital Juice Terrible customer support Internet

Really terrible customer support.  I've been buying their products for years and for the most part they have been a good value.  Just recently I ordered two of their miniburst LED lights on special.  I made the order in the evening online after business hours and a few hours later decided to cancel.  I sent them an e-mail with this request immediately.

First thing in the morning I called to confirm my cancellation and they told me there would be a 10% restocking fee.  Excuse me?  The order has not even shipped yet and since it was 342.29 (including expedited shipping) that is about $34.  After forcing my way to a supervisor he went on about having to pay for printing shipping labels, return fees, overhead etc.  He finally agreed to reduce the fee to 17.00 but they have lost my business forever.  Any company that fails to value a long term customer who has spent thousands of dollars on their products will not get my business again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Juice/internet/Digital-Juice-Terrible-customer-support-Internetnbsp-1058527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Juice