Complaint Review: Digital Launch

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: ScamBuster — United States of America
Digital Launch
1402B River Road Edgewater, New Jersey United States of America

Digital Launch Elis Pacheco Elis Pacheco from Digital Launch Ripped Me Off $60,000 Edgewater, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Elis Pacheco and Jelena Abbou (Partners In Crime)

Elis Pacheco from Dedos Marketing Group (Digital Launch) ripped me off $60,000 and refuses to pay me back the money. I entered into an agreement with him back in March, 2011 that stated that he'd market my product worldwide and have Jelena Abbou endorse it. I paid $50,000 advance and $10,000 for a commercial that never aired for a product that was never manufactured. Elis Pacheco is a big talker that never follows through with any of his promises. We communicated via email for around a year and I finally gave up early this year after getting tired of his lies and big shot attitude. There were times when he didn't even respond to my emails and others when I demanded answers to my questions and he replied by accusing me of "disrespecting" him. What a joke. I was the one was ripped off, lied to, and tagged around like a dog for a year so in reality, I was the one who was being disrespected. I even contacted Jelena Abbou and asked her what was happening and she brushed me off. This whole incident has made Elis Pacheco look like an untrustworthy idiot in my eyes and has ruined a great business opportunity for Jelena Abbou. At this point I am out $60,000 and highly doubt I will ever see it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Launch/Edgewater-New-Jersey-07020-1517/Digital-Launch-Elis-Pacheco-Elis-Pacheco-from-Digital-Launch-Ripped-Me-Off-60000-Edgewat-978152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Launch

Elis Pacheco and Jelena Abbou (Partners In Crime)

AUTHOR: ScamBuster - (United States of America)

Just updating my report to include photos of both Elis Pacheco and Jelena Abbou to let everybody know who I was dealing with. You can click on their names to view their Facebook pages.