Complaint Review: Digital Matic Photo Inc

• Reported By: Kathy Trickel — Moreno Valley California
Digital Matic Photo Inc
291 Hwy 90 E Suite C Little River, SC Little Rivers, South Carolina USA

Digital Matic Photo Inc CD is Blank Little Rivers South Carolina

I paid $60.00 for a CD of my Granddaughters competition in Virginia Beach, Virginia. When we got home the CD was blank...I have repeatly called and emailed Michael Graves to make this right. I have yet to have a return call or email. This guy is really the scum of the earth to take advantage of something that was so special for me...All I want is the CD - I know he has the pictures, because we viewed them online.

This really is wrong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Matic-Photo-Inc/Little-Rivers-South-Carolina-29566/Digital-Matic-Photo-Inc-CD-is-Blank-Little-Rivers-South-Carolina-1049227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Matic Photo Inc