Complaint Review: Digital Pro Audio Concert Series / Innovative Sound Systems

• Submitted: Wed, December 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2002

• Reported By:Commerce City Colorado
Digital Pro Audio Concert Series / Innovative Sound Systems
California Anihiem, California U.S.A.

Digital Pro Audio Concert Series / Innovative Sound Systems fell for it, I was a Jerk. Guy in a nice van same story. con artist ripoff Colorado, Thornton colorado

I was approached in the parking lot by Home depot in Thornton, Colorado. Guy nice Chevy white van same story as the rest extra speakers worth $1200 for $300. I got taken. These guys are very good and you can be taken. I guess I should follow the advice of If it sounds to good to be true then it is. The Digital Pro Audio Speakers are a fake no such thing. They are Crap I hope I run into this guy again. I will get my money back sooner or later. What comes around goes around. I am sorry if I am not making sense I am Just peeed!! off!! This was back in June of 2002 and I just found this out now.

Albert
Commer City, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2002 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Pro-Audio-Concert-Series-Innovative-Sound-Systems/Anihiem-California/Digital-Pro-Audio-Concert-Series-Innovative-Sound-Systems-fell-for-it-I-was-a-Jerk-Guy-37174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Pro Audio Concert Series / Innovative Sound Systems