Complaint Review: Digital Pro Audio Stereo

• Submitted: Wed, August 18, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 18, 2004

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
Digital Pro Audio Stereo
Intersection Of Sprague And Sullivan Rd Spokane, Washington U.S.A.

Another Digital Pro Audio Speaker "Hustle" rip-off! Scam hustle parking lot speakers! Spokane Washington

On August 17, 2004 I was walking out to my truck in the parking lot of a department store at the intersection of Sprague and Sullivan Rd in Spokane, WA, At this time I was approached by two white males in their late 20's driving a new or late model silver Dodge Caravan minivan, WA license plate number 819-SDP. They asked me if I would be interested in buying some speakers.

The passenger started to tell me about how they had just finished up a job in Spokane, and they didn't want haul the speakers back to Seattle where they were based. At that point, I told them I wasn't interested, and I knew exactly what they were up to. I asked if they were Digital Pro Audio speakers, but before either of them could answer, I started repeating their sales pitch--word for word.

I also told them to logon to ripoffreport.com and read all about their little scam. At the point, the passenger said, "It's not a scam, it's a hustle," and they drove off. So if you live on the I-90 corridor between Seattle and Minneapolis, watch out for these guys. Evidently, they're taking advantage of the nice weather and are expanding their operation outside of the Sun Belt states between California and Florida.

Rich
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2004 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Pro-Audio-Stereo/Spokane-Washington-99216/Another-Digital-Pro-Audio-Speaker-Hustle-rip-off-Scam-hustle-parking-lot-speakers-Spok-104226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Pro Audio Stereo