Complaint Review: Digital Pro Audio

• Submitted: Tue, March 25, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2003

• Reported By:Mentone California
Digital Pro Audio
5761 E. La Palma, #101 Anaheim, CA 92807 Anaheim, California U.S.A.

Digital Pro Audio Steeling Money From The Baby AnaheimAnaheim California

I was driving in Redlands when I was startled by a guy in a Red Dodge Caravan yelling at me about selling me some speakers. He said that they were going to install some speakers but that they had an extra set that the distributor had mis-orderd. They didn't want there boss to see these 1,200 dollar speakers or he would take them and they would be in big trouble. But they would sell them to me for 200 dollars a piece.

So with having just bought a new dvd player and listinig to some of the floor speakers and looking at the prices I tought that it was a good deal. Even tough I have a baby on the way I though that at nothing alse I could sell them but I was taken for 400 dollars cash. I won't ripoff anyone knowing these speakers are absolute crap. You can't even plug your sound wires in. Maybe the same people are selling them on EBAY or maybe they got stiffed also.

Todd
Mentone, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2003 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Pro-Audio/Anaheim-California-92807/Digital-Pro-Audio-Steeling-Money-From-The-Baby-AnaheimAnaheim-California-50562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Pro Audio