Complaint Review: Digital Pro Audio

• Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:Elk Ridge Utah
Digital Pro Audio
Utah Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Digital Pro Audio Digital Pro Audio Ilegal Business Lies Good Product Provo Utah Provo Utah

I'll be the first to admit that yes, they are scammers and are illegal but when I purchased these I had actually already been on here and read about these. I went on again before I bought them and I found out that no one ever said they sucked. I bought them for $150 took them home and I had my whole house shaking from the floor to the roof.

These speakers are LOUD and CLEAR! My bro in law had some really nice sony's and now he wants to buy my Digital Pro Audio Speakers. People, these speakers are good quality, but remember you HAVE TO HAVE A AMP and a GOOD one to make them sound good. These things are not cheap Shi*, they will not work well with a cheap amp. I'm really hoping that I see him again because I want to buy 2 more for the back of the room now.

IMHO you guys are just looking for attention. Try helping out with someone who is actually doing something bad, not someone that is selling good products cheap just to make some extra money. And yes, I don't work for them and I have only met them once. I am not paid by them nor have I ever talked to anyone from their company besides the guy I bought my pair from.

Matt
Elk Ridge, Utah

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2004 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Pro-Audio/Provo-Utah/Digital-Pro-Audio-Digital-Pro-Audio-Ilegal-Business-Lies-Good-Product-Provo-Utah-Provo-Uta-94368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Pro Audio