Complaint Review: Digital Pro Audio

• Reported By:LOS ANGELES California
Digital Pro Audio
Na Nationwide U.S.A.

Digital Pro Audio rip-off! Los Angeles California

Well, well I guess I was the one to fall into this sh***t. It was yesterday I went to deposit some money and a red van pulled up and ask me if a was interested in home/concert series. Well I refused and I said I was not interested, but my couriousity jumped and i ask them if a can see them "that i had a freind that had a dj and maybe he will buy them... but i still say no thanks.

So I went on to make line for the atm and i ask them if a can give them 200.00 dollar and their eyes jump and they say of course... man if i ever see this people or animals ill will ram my 2004 titan on them... may be their vocal cords will sound better that this piece of sh**ts.

p.s by the way is their a way or a reward to get this fuc**rs... and to be honest this is the sacond time i see them so they better wath out for me.

LOS ANGELES, California

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info, salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2004 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Pro-Audio/nationwide/Digital-Pro-Audio-rip-off-Los-Angeles-California-86370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Pro Audio