Complaint Review: Digital Pro

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: Cappy — Enterprise Oregon
Digital Pro
Miramar Beach, Florida USA

Digital Pro Rude, Rude, Rude..........not sure how it is going to turn out Miramar Beach Florida

I really wish I had read this report before I had ordered from The Digital Pros on the Internet.  Here is what I wrote the company and I haven't even received my camera yet.  So that may be part 2 of this story.

I ordered a camera that was advertized at $124.  A representative called me a few days later and told me that I needed to also order a battery, which I did for $59.99.....a total of $183.99.  When I checked my bank account, $198.50 was taken out of my account.  I called and asked why the discrepancy of $14.51.  I was told a manager would call me back in no more than 1/2 hour.  After over an hour, I called them again.  That is when I got their manager, John, Rep ID #323.  Johb had me put my mouse over the "Free Shipping" are on their website.  It did say that insurance would be extra.  I do not know antone who regularly puts their mouse over everything on a web site to see if anything else shows up!  To me it is a way to "hide" charges that the consymer is unaware of.  Also, when I checked out, I never saw ant insurance charge.  Again, hiding charges!

I read the reviews here and one mentioned tracking numbers, so I called the company and they said they were uploading tracking numbers and I should have them within the hour.  I will be checking it in an hour!  I was told that I would receive the camera within 7 days.....we will see.

John was terribly rude through the whole conversation and I wrote "the company."  Between him and the misleading selling practices, I will NEVER order from them again.  BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Pro/Miramar-Beach-Florida/Digital-Pro-Rude-Rude-Rudenot-sure-how-it-is-going-to-turn-out-Miramar-Beach-1128265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Pro