Complaint Review: Digital River USD GMBH

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Romeo — Miami shores Florida
Digital River USD GMBH
Internet USA

Digital River USD GMBH Internet scam taking money from Paypal ....!!!! Online Internet

Here is my story. On June 25th 2014. I receive an email from Paypal saying: here is your confirmation of your transaction of $19,95 Followed with a transaction ID.

I do a lot of transaction with Paypal and this last few days I didn't recall buying anything online. At this point I was not worried at all. The next day I ask my wife if she has done some purchase online which her answer was  "No".

Came back home and made more research and found ou that what I didn't buy nor my wife, not a ebay fee nor a Paypal fee. When online and made some more research about "Digital River GMBH" and found out that is a scam and they just take money from you with a ID number and everything. If I can get help with this issue.

PLEASE IF YOU GET A UNKONWN TRANSACTION MAKE SOME REASERCH AND BLOG IT PUT ON THE INTERNET.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-River-USD-GMBH/internet/Digital-River-USD-GMBH-Internet-scam-taking-money-from-Paypal-Online-Internet-1157827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital River USD GMBH