Complaint Review: Digital River

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 22, 2008

• Reported By:eugene Oregon
Digital River
9625 W. 76th Street Eden Prairie, Minnesota U.S.A.

Digital River - Microsoft Expression Visual Studio Online Store double charged my debit card, refuses to credit my account, says "FU" to my bank Eden Prairie Minnesota

I was double charged for a download product (Expressions WEB 2). THere's no phone number so I emailed, faxed and finally called a number (through reverse directory). The person who answered denied that they were Digital River, then I received emails telling me that there was no double charge. One of the charges was simply a pre-authorization!

My bank manager clearly stated that the account was charged twice and the bank is now actively trying to make Digital River return the excess money.So many people have been ripped off by Digital River.

I've contacted the AG of Minnesota to start legal proceeding against this company (which, according to reverse white pages, is an apartment house with dozens of companies listed at the same address or next door.)

I would be willing to file a class action suit if all of the people here and elsewhere who have had unauthorized charges on on their credit card want to join in.

Stephanie
eugene, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2008 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-River/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/Digital-River-Microsoft-Expression-Visual-Studio-Online-Store-double-charged-my-debit-ca-375149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital River