Complaint Review: Digital River

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: Grofaz — Anaheim California United States of America
Digital River

Digital River Active SMART by Ariolic Software, Ltd. Sold software that did'nt work and caused my computer to malfunction. Internet

I went online checking for software to monitor hard drive Temperatures and hard drive condition it was ok for the trial period after I purchased a full version it was alerting me over and over hard drive will fail must back up and replace hard drive immediately I have a brand new hard drive and I tested three other new ones A WD and SEAGATE new out of the box not one of them were bad as i went to my computer repair store and the tech said after running test all were fine. I then removed all the software from both computers and installed one more brand new SEAGATE drive already tested OK and it started to flash over and over hard drive attributes are low and drive is going to fail backup and replace. It would not go away.I emailed the co over and over nobody got back or emailed me from the support dept or even call me after i requested someone to do so. I will call my credit card co tomorrow for a claim to get back my money. I should of know something was funny when it said $29.95 ,but after i went to pay to use full version it showed up for a charge of only $18.71

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-River/internet/Digital-River-Active-SMART-by-Ariolic-Software-Ltd-Sold-software-that-didnt-work-and-ca-967889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital River