Complaint Review: Digital River

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Grizzly — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
Digital River

Digital River Following up on my very poor experience with Digital River in ordering a Nuance product. Two calls to "Customer Service" have still not resulted in getting me the promised numbers/address to send back Internet

Digital River continues with their dismal "Customer Service". They promised to resolve the issue whereby they billed my CC without permission, sent me a product I told them I did not want, billed me at 2X the price as Amazon, and now are, at best, slow walking resolution. I have no confidence that Digital River will do the right thing as they have not done so far, to date. Very Disappointing! IMO - Digital River is a company to avoid, if this is an example of their service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-River/internet/Digital-River-Following-up-on-my-very-poor-experience-with-Digital-River-in-ordering-a-Nu-982568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital River