Complaint Review: Digital River

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Grizzly — Boca Raton Florida United States of America
Digital River
165 Dascomb Road U-Y, Andover, Massachusetts 01810 Internet United States of America

Digital River Nuance Billed me even after I told them I did not want to go through with the purchase and after they had quietly doubled the price Internet

WARNING! In my recent experience - I strongly urge that you DO NOT BUY from Digital River! I'm absolutely appalled at the disgusting (some others might even say Fraudulent) way these people do business. The Nuance/Digital River online sales person purposefully billed my CC after I told him/her to cancel the sale PRIOR to paying, but just after inputting my CC #. The salesperson immediately billed my card and quickly ended the online process saying it was a customer service issue now. I contacted Customer Service within 5 minutes (not an easy feat since they evidently make it difficult to find the #) who told me, emphatically, that I would not be billed and even gave me a "special number" to use to show it had been handled. Of course, the Nuance product arrived today at OVER 2X (DOUBLE) the price that I eventually paid on Amazon.I now have to go stand in line at the Post Office to return the Nuance product to Digital River and only hope that Digital River will refund my money. Somehow, I have my doubts. IMO - STAY AWAY from Digital River! Please take a moment and read the Blogs. Digital River is, evidently, quite prominent in making a lot of people extremely unhappy purchasers!

I WILL NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM DIGITAL RIVER. NEVER. i STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU PLEASE CONSIDER MY AWFUL EXPERIENCE and so many more of those on the Blogs...RUN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-River/internet/Digital-River-Nuance-Billed-me-even-after-I-told-them-I-did-not-want-to-go-through-with-th-982298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital River