Complaint Review: Digital River.com

• Updated: Wed, July 18, 2012

• Reported By: JasonC — Tallmadge Ohio United States of America
Digital River.com

Digital River.com Fraudulent charges to my STOLEN debit card number! Internet

Digital River somehow obtainedMy debit card info and performed an unauthorized debit from my account for $188.08. This company is the epitome of predatory scum! When I called to try to figure out who they were and how they got my information the representative I spoke with tried to get me to reveal personal information (including trying to get me to fax them a copy of my bank statement so they could "research" my complaint).

I've read MANY other similar complaints about this company on line. They need to be taken down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Rivercom/internet/Digital-Rivercom-Fraudulent-charges-to-my-STOLEN-debit-card-number-Internet-914142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital River.com