- Report: #843434
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Digital Storm
Digital Storm448 Kato Terrace Fremont, California United States of America
Digital Storm DIGITAL STORM GAMING COMPUTER - COMPLAINT - SECONDARY HARD DRIVE - COOLING FAN - NETWORK CARD Fremont , California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Secondary hard-drive was never formatted. Tech support had to do remote access.
2. Intel Wireless Network Card was not enabled and configured. Why would you expect the customer to do this? Tech support had to do remote access.
3. Ordered Intel network card, but computer was shipped out with Bigfoot network software, which conflicted with various programs. The Bigfoot software should never have been installed.
4. Laptop never passed any TESTING phase!!!! Only phase passed was STAGE 1, which is payment of my card info. No telling what problem is next
5. Cooling Fan never came once for 30 days while playing high-performance games, and then out of nowhere, during a Microsoft Word document the Cooling Fan comes on and stays on continuous! There are no programs running and computer is cool, but the COOLING FAN IS RUNNING AND IS VERY LOUD!!!!
Digital Storms testing advertisement: Extensively Tested Every single computer undergoes a through 72-hour stress test to ensure that your system does not encounter any bottlenecking performance issues.
Obviously, my laptop failed to complete the 72 hours stress test, as all of these faults would have been identified. I also noticed the shipping was expedited, as normal build and test time did not match the arrival date to my front door. The rush to send a product to the consumer and not do the due diligence for custom built computers!
P.S. I am a repeat customer and had similar problems on my last Digital Storm laptop. I was confident that I would not have problems again with a Digital Storm computer again, but that did not happen... Who the h*ll wants to buy a brand new laptop from Digital Storm and ship it from Afghanistan or Florida to California and be without a computer for 4 weeks?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Storm/Fremont-California-94539/Digital-Storm-DIGITAL-STORM-GAMING-COMPUTER-COMPLAINT-SECONDARY-HARD-DRIVE-COOLING-843434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.