Complaint Review: Digital Systems Engineering, Inc

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous —
Digital Systems Engineering, Inc
17491 North 93rd Street Internet United States of America

Digital Systems Engineering, Digital Sys DSE Poor quality, bad customer service, stole $3,000 of my money, product failed many times, DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Internet

Digital Systems Engineering, Inc is a company you DONT want to work with. I spent $3,000 buying a "rugged 12inch monitor" from them and it failed within a few months of its purchase. I sent it in for repair (paid the shipping on it) and it was fixed and sent back after a few weeks.

About several months the monitor failed again (wont power up). I sent it back in for repair and they said it was out of warranty. I had it for only 13 months.  They warranty there products up to 12 months (you will get a better warranty from a cheap china manufacture with a product that lasts longer). They requested for me to then pay $300 in repair and cover the return shipping.  I told them I am not paying another dime on that system.

(all makes sense so far right... get this...)

When I told them forget about it and just send me the monitor back not repaired they told me I had to pay $100 "inspection fee" or they will not send back the system. I told them why would I pay $100 so you can send back a none working system. I ask for them to send it back so I can trash it or try repairing it my self. They didn't budge and the customer support manager Meredith was a complete jerk. She was very rude and showed very little care in helping me. She hid behind the "its out of warranty" wall during the call.

I have lost a full $3,000 and no monitor not to mention the amount of work it takes to uninstall the monitor from the car over and over again.  Digital Systems is the worst company to deal with when it comes to RMAs. Sure they will work with you and simile when they take your money but best of luck when your product fails.

Take it from me, go to Walmart and buy a cheap $200 monitor. It lasts longer then the crap they sell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-Systems-Engineering-Inc/internet/Digital-Systems-Engineering-Digital-Sys-DSE-Poor-quality-bad-customer-service-stole-3-1045239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital Systems Engineering, Inc