Complaint Review: Digital TV 4 PC, Digital TV For PC, DigitalTV4PC

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Vienna Virginia
Digital TV 4 PC, Digital TV For PC, DigitalTV4PC
P.O. Box 181989 Arlington, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 817-701-1464
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

Digital TV 4 PC, Digital TV For PC, DigitalTV4PC Warning! Internet Rip-Off Arlington Texas

I purchased the DTV4PC software from 3B Software on February 4, 2009.

I was billed to my VISA and sent a receipt including the Order Number, Date and all other important details.

I attempted to use the newly installed product and it would not work. I contacted 3B Software many times and had no response to my problem.

To date i still have no service from my non-functional software and no solution or advice from 3B Software.

I have also tried some of their websites and they do not come up on the browsers either.

Lots of warning on the Internet about this firm now!

I have all my receipts and copies of all their information they sent me.

Madaboutyou
Vienna, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-TV-4-PC-Digital-TV-For-PC-DigitalTV4PC/Arlington-Texas-76096/Digital-TV-4-PC-Digital-TV-For-PC-DigitalTV4PC-Warning-Internet-Rip-Off-Arlington-Texa-448616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital TV 4 PC, Digital TV For PC, DigitalTV4PC